Thursday, June 4, 2009

Company Trip to Pangkor Island




Yay, I'll have a chance to go on a company trip next month to Pangkor Island. This might be my last vacation getaway before class starts at the end of next month. I'm exited because I love the beach =D, and i heard snorkeling is a blast there from some of my friends.

But wait . . . . . I seemed to recall my last company trip when I was working in Low Yat plaza as a Computer sales personnel. It was more painful than fun from what I can recall in this very moment. It was a 3 days 2 night trip to Langkawi. I vividly remember the day where I happily packed my bag waiting with my friends outside of my house for our taxi to take us to the airport. My bro Ericc lost his shoes at the check in, I got hyper just getting a chance to go anywhere, Billy was being his silly self by being blur to the point of stupidity telling cold jokes while the others are half asleep waiting to board the plane. Mr.Wong our manager was complaining about the outrageous price of RM9 nasi lemak he had (I advised him to look before he leap)

Alas we reach Langkawi, the air was cool and it was drizzling a little. We rented 2 cars and took a 15 minutes drive to the resort hotel. First order of business is to check in, rest up and then go into town for some shopping. We bought lots and lots of CHOCOLATE to take home and I also have to stuff in 2 boxes of cigarettes for my aunt because its tax free. When night came we went back to the resort and then plundered the buffet table. Karaoke was our next event, this is when things start to go wrong, in there we sang and sang and the big boys drink and drink. = = it was the first time I am forced to drink Chivas without watering it down with coke (Damn Mr.Wong). 2 glasses was the max I could take and thank my lucky stars, my boss was looking out for me and I was spared from being drowned with alcohol by the half drunk Mr.Wong. Billy tried acting tough and drank like a donkey with a bottle up his ass. = = 3 decisive and direct shots of Chivas+Martel was all that took to take him out.

Me and my buddy Ericc volunteered to take the poor Billy back to the room, man that was when embarrassment and horror surfaced in that trip. Billy still being a little conscious but way out of his mind tried to walk on his own. Like a true master of chinese martial arts, he managed to walk like a drunkard master ready to embrace the cold hard floor with his face. As friends we did not let that happen. When we reached the elevator, Billy was banging the elevator door saying "Let me in baby! Let me in!" It basically stunned me and Ericc that Billy had this side of him. . . .when it opened we lift the drunkard in and it was hell inside when he started to scream "Open up! Open up!" The very moment the door opened he dashed out and fell flat on the floor, we did not know what to do with the sorry fella. So we decided to drag him by his feet since he doesn't wanna get off the floor. Then the most memorable word that came in the trip came from his drunk mouth. "DRAG ME BABY, YEAH HARDER!! PULL ME BABY!! YEAH~~!" When those words fly out we dropped his feet and look around because some people are peeking out of their door looking at who the hell is making all those noise at 11pm.

I presented Ericc with 2 option which is to knock the fella out this moment or drag him as fast as we could to his room. We decided to pick the second option and dragged him to the room, his roommate opened the door puzzle and we threw the bastard on to the bed and ran out. We were happy we got that over and done with and walked back to the elevator. We heard a loud BANG!! at the end of the corridor, a door was basically slammed open and there comes Billy!! Holy COW! Now he is playing terminator and refuses to get back into the room! His roommate was having a hard time pulling him back so we help drag him back in to the room again. This time its a little difficult, he has his leg and hands griped hard to the frame of the door. We manage to pry him from the door and this time we threw him in the toilet coz we suspected he was ready to puke, after he did we make sure he gets to bed. By the time we are done with him it is already pass 12am and we think we should better get to bed for whatever is planed for us tomorrow morning.

The horror does not end there. We were roommates with Mr.Wong and he is also drunk like a seasick crab, we thought it would be fine since he can handle more alcohol than Billy and all he does is blab non stop. Me and Ericc cleaned up and got ready to sleep, when suddenly Mr.Wong stood in front of the tv looking at us like a flirtatious trany and started to strip dance. My eyes bleed and Ericc was brain dead for a mear 5 minutes because of indecent exposure, luckily he still kept his shorts on. He then grabbed the decoration sarong from the wall and started wrapping it around himself like an Indian costume. When he got tired of dancing he sat down on the bed and started talking non stop about his life . . . . I actually recorded what he said with my MP3 and went to bed with it still recording what he said while I'm asleep. (the recording was worth it =P)

We all went for breakfast with 2 people missing in action which is Mr. Wong and Billy. Mr.Wong was still sleeping and Billy is having a bad hangover. We had fun discussing what happened last night and Billy's roommate told us his side of the story after we left the room. Apparently when Billy was sleeping facing upwards he puked like a volcano on himself. The room stinks and the cleaning lady was having a hard time. I wondered what happen if we were to put Mr.Wong and Billy together that night...the unimaginable might happen.

We had fun at the beach, the pool and the scenery. We visited the landmarks and also hunt for small waterfalls. When night came, we head back for dinner and no karaoke this time. We played cards betting on peanuts and chocolates. Well that very night i thought i can finally relax and enjoy the cold breeze from the window, I was wrong. When we played cards, Billy got over excited when he won and the moment he won after a loosing streak . . . . he grabbed hold of the hard wood chair and he jumped with it. What followed was me screaming and howling like a warewolf with a wooden stick thought the ass, apparently Billy crushed my toe when he landed with the chair after his unwanted jump of victory. = = I solely regretted that i did not take him out the night he was drunk coz he won't remember me doing it for sure. I spent the night with a bloodied toe while grinding my teeth to sleep after cleaning and bandaging it.

Basically all i remembered for that whole trip was Billy puked pretty much the whole trip after the karaoke and me with a heart full of memorable painful events.

Well i hope that this next company tip would be a memorable FUN one. Cross my fingers and hope that i enjoy it.

Till next time! Laterzzz

3 comments:

  1. oh shit!!! ur langkawi trip was indeed a VERY "memorable" one, HAHAHAHHA... seeing own manager stripped dancing, I can't imagine tat! hahhahaha... if I were u, I will juz let Billy sleep at the corridor; dragging him is so tiring

    yeah, let's hope your upcoming Pangkor trip is a blasting one la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what happens I would always remember about him when I see booz or alcohol. Don't drink and show.....its stops the brain processing speed of anyone that sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahaha, thanx for posting. i have a good laugh reading it. :D

    ReplyDelete