Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Desperado!


As I'm happy and crying deep down inside with sadness (Don't think so) I munched down a Big Mac set without having much pity for the cow that provided this heavenly meal. Just barely passed 2 weeks of wheat bread and tasteless food I lost my cool and went straight to a McD counter and ordered my first fast food set. IT TASTE DAMN GOOD I TELL YA! KEEP YER HANDS OFF MY FRIES!!(Smacks my thieving friend)

I went totally bonkers there and then and I never felt happier.....except for the guilt part right after I finish digesting it after a few hours in the office. When I realized what i have done, damn it was just pure depression. Self control over food is the least of my concern before = = from eating nice and tummy full food to just plain and half the portion seem to amp up my cravings more. At times during the 2 weeks I sometimes just go to sleep if i feel hungry.... mom usually always right, I hate it but its the truth. She said that eating less is fine but skipping a meal would make you wanna eat more when you have your next meal.

Damn!! Begone Evil Spirits!! (Images of fast food mascots)

Till i have more to write, laterzzz

2 comments:

  1. I seeked for professional consultancy from a slimming center beginning of this month. Currently am following a diet plan which doesn't starve me AT ALL, and undergoing some slimming treatment in their center. For 3 weeks, I've lost 4.5kg & 14 inches all around. Perhaps u will b interested to know more bout the diet. =)

    u could check my blog: http://return-of-amylmeiwei.xanga.com/714394489/hatyai-and-the-aftermath-slimming/

    I personally tried and it works!

    ReplyDelete